Search This Blog
Saturday, November 5, 2011
explanation of my riding!
Rode today!!! Okay so let me explain what i do when i go riding. One of two things. I either go with my nana out to the barn that she bordes her horse at. When i do that we ussually go trail riding or i practice in the ring at her barn. When we go there i ride a horse that the ownwer of the farm owns named Princess. I have been riding her for a while and i really love her. She is a quarter horse. My nanas horse is the horse in my picture her name is Rio. She is a thoroughbred. Or if i dont go with my nana i am going to my lesson. My horse back-riding teachers name is Dee-Dee she is really cool and knows a-lot about horses! She has been teaching me for a little less than a year now. When i go to her i ride different horses. last year i would either ride a quarter horse named Betty or a paint named Hollywood. last time i rode a beautiful horse named Jerry. He is an amazing thoroughbred that is 17 hands tall!!! So today i rode on Princes. She loves to jump but she has arthritis and isn't aloud to. Today we went on a trail ride and troted and canterd the whole time. Then we went to the ring and went over some cavaletties! We had alot of fun! I also got really nice new slacks! Tomorrow i have a lesson! I hope i ride jerry! (I'll fill you in tomorrow!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's so cool you ride horses. I've always wanted to.
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to ride horses toooo!!!! and elephants. Hey tali I've got some jokes to tell you.IT IS NOW MY DUTY TO TELL YOU JOKES AT LEAST ONCE A DAY ON THE WEB AND OF THE WEB!!!
ReplyDelete1.why does the toast like the knife
because the knife butters him up
2.How do you make a rolling stone
Push a rock down hill
3.Whats Moby Dicks favorite
dinner Fish 'n' ships
4.Why did the beatles break up
They started to bug each other